TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Altitude 261 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
"Event" means a booking that includes Visitors.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply beyond midday.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7 days before arrival.
- A deposit of 25% (minimum), must be received within 3 days after the Booking is taken by Management.
- Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account.
- Cash payments are not accepted.
- A credit card surcharge of 2% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
- Our bank details will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund of the deposit paid minus a $500 fee ($1000 for wedding and events) for cancellations or amended dates within eight weeks of check-in.
- Full payment is due 4 weeks before check-in.
6. SECURITY BOND
- A credit card pre-authorisation must be provided to Management upon check-in for the amount of $1500.00 AUD
- Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests beyond those declared.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES, EVENTS & FUNCTIONS
- Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements are in place.
- Special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10:30pm.
- Breach of this condition will result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear etc.
- All large events are automatically charged $150 for gas.
- All extra guests are to be transported to and from the venue via mini bus. The cost of this is not included in the booking price.
- Altitude 261 has public liability insurance. We recommend wedding insurance for any unforeseen circumstances or force majeure that may affect your event and the performance of other supplier.
- We reserve the absolute right and without notice to you to exclude or remove from the event or premises any person who’s behaviour is undesirable or offensive.
- No use of or adding of nails, hooks, hanging of any item, or plugging in of equipment is permitted without prior approval.
- Altitude 261 reserves all rights to refuse a booking and refund any payments.
- All music is to be lightly amplified (limit set in Byron Bay and the hinterland is 94 db.)
- All left over garbage will incur a $150 charge for it to be removed.
c9. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, sheets, towels, hand towels, bath mats and beach towels which must be left on the bed and in the bath room on departure.
10. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable Property Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition similar to how it was presented to you on check-in.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived unless arranged at check-in.
- The property should be vacated on time.
11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow service access to the property.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
12. ALTITUDE 261 DESCRETION
- Altitude 261 has the right to refuse a booking and refund any payments made at its discretion.
- Altitude 261 accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any property belonging to the client or the client’s guests, including hire equipment and all items that are on site. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to exclude or remove any undesirable persons from an event or premises without liability.
13. PET POLICY
- Your well behaved pet/s (2 dogs maximum) are welcome to join you at Altitude 261 on payment of a $250 pet bond. The pet bond will be added your invoice, and will be refunded in full as long as this agreement is maintained. Any breach of the following conditions will result in a full pet bond forfeit. Please note that bringing pets to Altitude 261 without payment of a pet bond is not allowed.
- Altitude 261 borders wildlife corridors. If your pet is likely to chase native animals, is likely to be aggressive, or to bark excessively, then they should not be brought with you.
Pet terms and conditions:
- Your pet/s will not enter the house, Pod or Pavillon bedroom at any time.
- Will remain under your control, this includes when being walked off leash.
- Will be on leash if exploring the property.
- Will sleep at night within the pool fenced area, or in the pool house.
- All dog droppings are to be collected.